The database modelling with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect training course is aimed at Data Engineers who are designing or maintaining physical database schemas.
The course will provide platform independent background to database modelling and hands-on exercises targeting a DBMS supported by Sparx Systems such as SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
Duration: 2 Days
Prerequisites: A working knowledge of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Characteristics of a Physical Data Model
- DMBS systems supported by EA
- Modelling Tables and Columns
- Modelling Primary and Foreign Keys, including referential integrity
- Modelling Many-to-Many relationships using Link Tables
- Modelling Type-of (or Generalisation) relationships
- Modelling Stored Procedures
- Modelling Indexes Modelling Triggers
- Modelling Check Constraints
- Modelling Views
- Generating the DDL for the database schema
- Importing (reverser engineering) an existing DBMS schema
- Using MDA (Model Driven Architecture) to generate a Physical Database design from an existing Logical Data Model
How do I book this course?
If you would to book the Database Modelling with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect training course,
you need only contact our training team to request a quote: