The gathering, specification and traceability of requirements is of vital importance to the success of system design.
This course details all stages of requirements management and addresses them practically within Sparx Systems’ award winning UML modelling tool, Enterprise Architect.
This course is suitable for:
- Business Analysts
- System Architects
Duration: 1 Day
Prerequisites: Attendees to this course should be familiar with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
- Definition of requirements and requirement types
- How to model different requirement types within Enterprise Architect
- Requirements elicitation
- Writing effective requirements
- Reviewing requirements
- Capturing requirements directly in Enterprise Architect
- Organising requirements in an Enterprise Architect project
- Tracing elements in an Enterprise Architect project back to requirements
- Visualising/reporting requirements traceability
- Specifying requirements in EXCEL and importing these requirements into an Enterprise Architect project
- Maintaining requirements with EXCEL “round-tripping”
- Use of Enterprise Architect’s Issue and Change Request elements
How do I book this course?
If you would to book the Requirements Management with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect training course,
you need only contact our training team to request a quote: