The scripting with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop will furnish you with the practical skills that are necessary in order for you to extend the functionality of Enterprise Architect, or to automate modelling tasks using scripts.
The emphasis is on the practical rather than the theoretical and Dunstan Thomas Consulting will work with you so that exercises can be tailored to meet your scripting requirements.
Duration: 1 Day
Prerequisites: A good understanding of EA plus development / programming experience, ideally an Object Oriented language such as Java or C#
The topics that are covered in this workshop are:
- Concepts of scripts including, types of scripts, scripting languages available and the object model api
- Examining the example scripts
- Scripts to control and update EA models
- Prompting for input from a user
- Displaying output to a user
- Write a script to manipulate tagged values
- Write a script to manipulate diagrams
How do I book this course?
If you would like to book the Scripting with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop,
you need only contact our training team to request a quote: